50+ Lifestyle Moves
If you’re planning a move for your retirement…
If you’re handling issues impacting your aging parents…
If you’re considering a move to a care setting or downsizing to a safer, more manageable living space and community…
We can help you!
Over her 30 years in real estate, Helen Keit has specialized in moving seniors and their families. As a Certified Senior Advisor (CSA) and a Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES), Helen has been trained, tested and certified on issues of importance to the mature market and is dedicated to delivering unparalleled service.
Through her unique combination of experience and training, Helen brings her transferring families unmatched skill and know–how, working tirelessly to help make their move a smooth and profitable one! Taking time to truly understand their needs, she and her team provide the care and guidance to make moving easy at this most sensitive time in their lives.
- Pre-move consultation
- Monthly information newsletter produced by the Society for Certified Senior Advisors
- Information package provided on resources available in your current community
- Recommendations made for consultation with our outside team of specialists. (Ex: Elder law attorneys, financial consultants, geriatric care managers)
- Tours of retirement communities can be arranged
- Home Sale assistance on current home including:
- Comparative market analysis to determine pricing
- Estimate of net to homeowner
- Customized market plan
- Recommendations to make home more marketable
- Negotiating/Closing assistance
- Free Home Warranty provided on current home to attract a better buyer
- Household goods move management services provided to insure savings and convenience on the move itself
- Coordination of utility connect/disconnects
- Concierge services provided, including arrangement of clean up and tag sale services (also provided after the move)
- Settling-In services – we can also help coordinate the move to an assisted living facility, including working with the senior(s) to determine “what to take”, and with the Director of the care facility to be sure the move goes smoothly for the senior(s).